Late abstract submisson
If you missed the deadline for submisson of abstracts please use the link below. Deadline for late submisson is on 31st of March and the abstract will only be considered for poster presentation.
The CVB 2023 meeting offers a high quality, comprehensive scientific programme, designed to highlight the frontlines of research on brain barriers and give the floor to the prominent speakers. The CVB2023 meeting is a great opportunity to network, showcase your work to your peers and learn about the latest scientific and technological developments in the fields of cerebrovascular biology.
How to submit an abstract
All abstracts will need to be submitted via the online submission system (button below). Only abstract submitted through the online submission will be considered for reviewing. All correspondence will be with the person who submits the abstract online.
Before submitting an abstract, please ensure that you have read all of the instructions regarding abstract submission below.
- The neurovascular unit and brain barriers during development
- Brain barriers in disease
- Fluid transport and vascular networks
- Brain tumors and the brain barriers
- Drug transport across the brain barriers
- Experimental models of the brain barriers
- Neurodegeneration and vascular ageing
- Brain imaging
- Central immune response and neuroinfections
- Title: The abstract title is limited to 150 characters. Do not use only capital letters unless abbreviations or similar.
- Authors and affiliations: Please enter the authors’ names and affiliations in the dedicated fields. Do not use only capital letters unless abbreviations or similar.
- Text: Abstract should include Background, Methods, Results, Conclusion, Funding (optional), References (optional). Word count is limited to 350 words. The title, authors’ name and affiliation are not included in the number of words in the abstract.
- Image: The abstract allows for one image. The image will be automatically scaled to a maximum height of 200px. Please use the Preview button at the end to view the full abstract, including the image.
- Presentation type: Please indicate the preferred presentation type.
- Number of abstracts: You can only submit one abstract as presenting author
If you have any questions regarding submitting an abstract, please contact the support at email firstname.lastname@example.org
PO Box 7059
SE-750 07 Uppsala, Sweden
Telephone: +46 18 67 20 59
Late abstract submission closes on
March 31, 2023
18-22 June 2023